Counter Pressure Bottle Filler Kit
Counter pressure filling techniques can be used at home so you can fill you bottle of beer right from the keg to bottle with no exposure to oxygen, and without losing any carbonation, or loss of beer through fobbing.
– Foam free pulling from the keg to bottle
– Bleed valve to purge CO2 from the bottles that you fill
– Font mountable
– 6.35mm (1/4″) duotight compatible barb for CO2 inlet
– 6.35mm (1/4″) duotight compatible barb for beer inlet
– 6.35mm (1/4″) duotight compatible barb for Blow off valve
The Counter pressure bottle filler is compatible with 6.35mm Duotight fittings allowing easy attachment to 8mm EVABarrier hosing using a 6mm x 8mm reducer (KL07481) sold seperately.
Alternatively the duotight compatible barbs can be removed and replaced with liquid and gas ball lock posts with 1/4 inch BSP bulkhead assembly (KL03179 and KL03162) sold seperately. This allows the counter pressure bottle filler to be quickly connected to and disconnected from your existing kegging system.