Chemipro CIP 1 l
A low-foaming, acidic anionic final rinse for use in the food and beverage industry.
- cleans tanks and equipment spotlessly and avoids the build-up of minerals
- is not affected by organic pollution
- not suitable for soft metals
- can be used in CIP systems
- dosage: 25 to 40 ml/10 litre
Directions for use: to be used as a final rinse after thorough cleaning with a good alkaline detergent such as Chemipro Wash. Use 25 to 40 ml of Chemipro CIP per 10 litres of water. Spray the product on the surface or leave it to soak for at least 3 minutes. Drain the recipient. Rinse only with clean potable water.
Close the packaging tightly after use and store in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. To prevent leakage, always store the packaging in an upright position.
Do not mix Chemipro CIP with chlorinated cleaning agents as chlorine gas will result.
Keep out of reach of children.