Brewferm Grain Gorilla malt mill
The adjustable stainless steel rollers assure your malt is just as finely crushed as intended. Thanks to the handy side knobs, you can easily and instantly adjust the mill thickness. On the back of the malt mill the 2 black turnbuckles guarantee that the settings of the malt mill remain the same during the crushing.
The hopper and body of the malt mill are made of high quality aluminium, which makes the malt mill extremely strong. The mill can handle up to 50 kg of malt per hour thanks to the spacious hopper with a capacity of 5 litres. The knurled steel bottom plate of the malt mill provides the necessary stability and ensures that the malt mill can easily be attached to a collection tray. So you can grind your grains safely and efficiently at all times.
- Adjustable rollers: Choose your ideal grist size with the handy side knobs; roller gap adjustable from 0.025 inch (0.6 mm) to 0.1 inch ( 2.5 mm)
- More accurate and easily readable roller gap measurement in both mm and inches.
- Mill stays in place during grinding. Ultra-sturdy metal base allows for easy positioning and clamping of the malt mill onto nearly any container up to 35 cm in diameter.
- Equipped with stainless steel rollers = wet milling possible
- High capacity thanks to the special knurled plate; up to 50 kg/hour
- Generous hopper: 5 l
- Shaft diameter: 10 mm
- Roller dimensions: 3 x 3 x 12.5 cm
- 3-year warranty
OUT OF STOCK